Heating & Cooling Services

Heating and Cooling Repair Service, Maintenance and Replacements, Indoor Air Quality Service and Products. Energy Star Equipment Our Company Specializes in Lowering Heating and Cooling Costs

We Service All Brands, Makes and Models

Snyder Heating & Remodeling provides 24/7 emergency HVAC system repair and replacement services. We deliver fast, same-day service for all brands of HVAC systems. With over 30 years' of combined field experience, our certified technicians are well equipped to handle all aspects of residential and light commercial HVAC system repair, maintenance and replacement. 

HVAC System Service and Replacement

  •       Air Conditioning Systems
  •       Gas Furnaces
  •       Oil Furnaces
  •       Hot Water Boilers
  •       Heat Pump Units
  •       Hybrid Heating and Cooling Systems
  •       PTAC Heating and Cooling Units (Sun Rooms, Enclosed Porch)
  •       Mini Split Heating and Cooling Units
  •       Duct-Free HVAC
  •       Zone Control Systems
  •       Duct Design and Modification
  •       In House Gas Piping
  •       Sheet Metal Shop
  •       Carbon Monoxide Testing
  •       Attic Ventilator Fans
  •       HVAC Load Calculation

If you are considering a new heating and cooling system, the professionals at Snyder Heating & Remodeling have the knowledge and experience to help you choose the right system for your home. Our energy consultants will do a full in-home evaluation by completing a detailed heating and cooling load analysis of your home to determine the climate control system that best meets your needs. We will design a system that delivers maximum comfort and energy efficiency for your home. Most of the equipment is protected with a manufactures 10-year limited parts warranty or 1 year on all functional components, we offer a 90 day labor warranty on replaced parts. 

Today's heating and cooling systems are much more advanced than they were in the past. To get the maximum life span and efficiency out of your new comfort system, it must be installed by a well-trained technician. The efficacy of your new comfort system is 70% dependent upon the unit being installed correctly, and the remaining 30% has to do with the brand you choose. At Snyder Heating & Remodeling, our installation crews are highly trained. They are equipped to handle even the most difficult of jobs while taking very good care of your home. Our installation crews use the most modern tools to install any of the newest high efficiency equipment.

While in your home, our installation crews will use drop cloths and floor savers to protect your floors. Snyder Heating & Remodeling's installation professionals will always treat you and your home with the utmost respect.

Seasonal Maintenance Programs - Preventative Maintenance Plans

  • HVAC
  • Indoor Air Quality 

Snyder Heating & Remodeling offers seasonal preventative maintenance plans to help keep your home's climate control system in peak operating condition so you can enjoy comfort and energy savings all year.

Contact us today to schedule your HVAC checkup or to learn more about the advantages of our Preventative Maintenance Plans.